Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Cape + Printed Skirt


Whenever I throw on my cape it makes me hold my head a little bit higher, and makes me stand a little bit straighter. By adding the cape to an outfit, any outfit, it adds a bit more structure and sophistication to a simplistic look. I started this look with a printed skirt that my friend Renee brought me back from Africa. I love the vibrant colors in the skirt as well as how the skirt fits and flows. I had a blouse in my closet, that I scored from Goodwill by the way for under $2, that matches the skirt perfectly.







Outfit Details: Cape (Los Angeles Garment District), Skirt (Nigeria, Africa), Blouse (Goodwill), Sandals (Charolette Russe), Sunnies (Forever 21), Fedora (H&M)

If you want to look like a boss add a cape. I'm telling you, it will make you feel put together. You can wear a cape with a dress, jeans and a t- shirt, a skirt, and even shorts. I truly have to put on my cape and slay these 3 projects that are due within the next couple of weeks. What do you need to throw on your cape to slay? Let me know in the comment section below. Happy Hump Day!

-Ali


No comments:

Post a Comment