Thursday, March 10, 2016

Denim Jacket + Tulle Skirt


It's been extremely warm these past few days so I wanted to get out and enjoy some rays. What better way than "sitting by the dock of the bay..." It's nice to enjoy the simplicities of life sometimes (i.e. sun rays, calming water, swimming turtles etc.). It's also nice when simple pieces in your closet make a great outfit. I took 3 simple basics and put them together to make one fashionable trifecta. I started with my blush pink tulle skirt, added a gray long - sleeve T - Shirt and completed the look with my denim jacket. I accessorized the outfit with a silver statement necklace and a pair of silver sandals that I scored from DSW for less than $20 :) Talk about a bargain (my hubby would be proud)!









Outfit Details: Denim Jacket (Forever 21), Gray T - Shirt (Forever 21), Tulle Skirt (Charolette Russe), Sandals (DSW), Sunnies (Forever 21), Statement Necklace (Fancy Kouture)

Where do you go to find your tranquility? What simplicities in life do you like to enjoy? What simple items in your closet are you madly in love with? I'd love to know in the comments below.

Have an amazing weekend! See you Monday luvs.
-Ali

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice! Adorable, cute and Chic!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute! Iove your blog and all your creative and reasonably priced ideas. You write really well too - easy to read. Great job! (Nina's sister in law)

    ReplyDelete