Friday, May 20, 2016

Black Distressed Jeans + White Tee


Life sometimes throws you something unexpected. You can either roll with it or drag your feet to try to avoid it. I'm more of the roll with the punches kind of girl. So when I spotted this money green garage door, I knew I wanted to do a photo shoot in front of it. It turned out way better than I ever could've imagined.

I took a simple white tee + a pair of black distressed jeans that I D.I.Y'd myself and added tan elements (fringe booties, fedora, and leather jacket) to create an off - duty model look. The black and white in contrast with the green door was perfecto.







Outfit Details: White Tee (Old Navy), Black Jeans (Gap), Leather Jacket (TJ Maxx), Fedora (Forever 21), Fringe Booties (Charlotte Russe), Sunnies (Forever 21), Lippie (M.A.C. Candy Yum Yum), Chain Purse (Forever 21), Furry Accessories (Beauty Supply), Necklace (Forever 21)

I got a slew of compliments with this look Saturday running errands and hanging with the hubby, which made me think sometimes it's best to apply the K.I.S.S method. Keep it simple sweetheart! Like I always say you can never go wrong with black and white. What's your tried and true weekend outfit? Let me know in the comment section below.

Have an amazing weekend luvs,
-Ali

2 comments:

  1. Those booties are so cute! I need to break out candy yum yum soon lol

    ReplyDelete