Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Blouse + Denim Flares


They say what goes around comes around and that couldn't be more true when it comes to fashion. There are many different decades and trends that are making a strong comeback. Case in point flare jeans. The wide leg silhouette looks amazing on ALL body types. For a girl with curves I love how these pants fit me like a glove. They are easy to style. I can pair them with a t- shirt, blouse, off - the - shoulder top or even a tank top. It is a very good investment piece to dress up or down. They also make me want to log into Apple Music and blast some 70s tunes and dance under a disco ball :)








Outfit Detail: Blouse (Forever 21), Denim Flares (New York & Co.), Fedora (H&M), Booties (JustFab), Sunnies (Forever 21), Bracelets (Macy's)

If you don't have a pair of denim flares I HIGHLY suggest you cop a pair before the summer hits. If you need a place to find a cute pair check out New York & Co. (here), Forever 21 (here), H&M (here), or Zara (here).  Happy shopping!

I hope you enjoy your hump day,
-Ali

1 comment:

  1. Love this outfit. Still waiting on you to donate your old clothes to me. lol

    ReplyDelete