Friday, June 24, 2016

Tan Duster Vest + Black Jeans


Those that truly know me know I love animals (almost as much as I love fashion). When I was a kid I wanted to be a veterinarian or a Sea World whale trainer. Who would've thought right? Very different from fashion I know. So when I spotted this awesome mural outside the Atlanta Humane Society I thought it was a great backdrop for a photoshoot. The puppies (and doggies) inside didn't hurt either. This is an awesome way to rep ATL while showing off a casual ensemble that you can wear during the weekend. 









Outfit Details: Tan Duster Vest (Amazon.com), Black Tee (H&M), Distressed Jeans (DIY purchased from GAP), Booties (JustFab.com), Fedora (Forever 21), Choker (Charlotte Russe), Layered Necklace (Charlotte Russe), Watch (DSW), Earrings (Charlotte Russe)


This outfit is a perfect fit ushering the weekend. You can wear it almost anywhere as you celebrate making it through another week!!! Before you TGIF check out some of the cute pups that I discovered inside the humane society along with my some of my other snaps from Snapchat yesterday. I'm new to Snapchat so follow me at "AliFashionSense" (I follow back).





Have a good weekend. See you Monday!
-Ali

2 comments:

  1. I love everything about this post. From the background to clothes to the accessories. Mail this outfit to me!!! I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything about this post. From the background to clothes to the accessories. Mail this outfit to me!!! I want it.

    ReplyDelete