Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Denim Off The Shoulder Dress + Gladiator Sandals


It's officially summer and the Georgia heat did not come to play. So it's imperative to find outfits that offer breathability. That is why I LOVE the off the shoulder trend.  It's cute on all body types plus nobody has ugly shoulders!

 I've been looking for an off the shoulder dress for a couple months now. So when I found this denim beauty looking through the racks at Express I leaped for joy (at least in my head). I wasn't too thrilled when I got to the register and saw a $60+ price tag, but I bit the bullet because this dress was so cute (plus I had gift cards to help reduce the price which softened the blow). 








Me and the bestie spreading L - O - V - E

Outfit Details: Denim Off The Shoulder Dress (Express: Similar Dress Here), Gladiator Sandals (DSW: Old), Sunnies (Forever 21), Layered Necklace (Charlotte Russe)

I think the dress was a great investment. I love the fit, the length, the material, the cut, and the endless styling opportunities it offers. Trust me when I say it will be in rotation all summer! As the awesome mural states (that we used for this photoshoot) "Try Love." I'm encouraging you to try loving yourself, your family, friends, and fellow man today! As the late great Notorious B.I.G would say... "Spread love it's the Brooklyn way!" Happy Hump Day luvs peace and blessing to you.

-Ali

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this look!Searching for my off the shoulder inspiration this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely love this look!Searching for my off the shoulder inspiration this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete