Friday, December 21, 2012

Skool Daze Remix - OOTD

Don't you love when you breathe new life to a garment in your closet? I get excited when I can create a new look with old pieces that I find in my closet.  I have some "faux" leather cognac shorts from Lauren Conrad's line at Kohl's which I love. But, I haven't been able to wear them because I was missing a vital piece. Wednesday, I went to Target to buy some navy blue tights. I envisioned wearing these tights with the shorts but I didn't have the whole look complete in my mind. After browsing through my closet the outfit came together harmoniously when I gathered inspiration from a school uniform.

I love the navy and khaki color combination that school children wear. SO, I grabbed my leather shorts from Kohl's, my navy tights from Target, my favorite go to piece, my denim button up from Target, my navy blue cardigan (with a lace detail on the back) from Charlotte Russe, and some chocolate riding boots from Old Navy to conjure up this awesome look. I topped it off with a brown leather jacket from Forever 21, a knit hat from Forever 21, my Louis Vuitton Speedy bag, Lock & Key Charm Necklace from a mall kiosk in Detroit, Bronze Earrings from the Baltimore Flea Market, and my Gold Men's Watch from Target.







So there you have it. My Skool Daze Remix. I just wanted to post this quick OOTD before the "world ends" lol. Just kidding. My Bible say no man knows the day or the hour when Christ will return so I'm sticking to it :) *Let me get off my soapbox*

Have an awesome weekend subbies!

Xoxoxoxo

-Ali

2 comments:

  1. I love your ability to put different pieces together in your mind! It turned out super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute ali!! you got swagg on trillion

    ReplyDelete