Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Merry Belated Christmas & A Happy New Year!!!

Hey to all my Ali Fashion Sense subbies! I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas. I know I had a great time in Florida (St. Augustine & Orlando) with my husband, my parents, my niece and two nephews. We enjoyed Christmas activities (light shows, ice skating, a trolley ride around downtown St. Augustine) and quality family time (reading the story about Jesus' birth, FaceTiming family, and opening gifts). And you know I had to find the nearest mall!!! I will be doing a haul on items I purchased on this vacay in the near future.

This post is just to again say thank you for believing in my blog, for returning on a daily basis to read my posts, and keeping me motivated to do this! I hope you all enjoyed your last few days in 2012 and are motivated to get things going in 2013.  I know people always have laundry lists of goals at the start of the new year that they may or may not complete. But my ultimate goal for Ali's Fashion Sense is to make the best of 2013, with new posts, fresh/creative ideas to keep you inspired and stylish!

So here's to 2013!!! And all the great things that are in store for us :)

Here a quick round up of my holiday time!

Excuse me in this picture. I didn't know I was in the shot lol, this is at the Magic Kingdom in Disney World
Me and my hubby in line about to meet Arielle (from the Little Mermaid)



I will leave you with this quote that I saw on Instagram which really hit me!

"01.01.13
is page 1 of 365"

Since today is the 2nd of January, what is written on page 2 of this 365 day journey? I hope nothing but blessings and major style :)

No comments:

Post a Comment