Monday, January 14, 2013

Weekend Date Night Recap - OOTD

You know what time it is! It's time to round up some of my fav pics from the weekend. This weekend was all about sports (at least for my hubby)! We watched some big shake ups in the NFL Playoffs and painfully witnessed my hubby's fav college basketball team, Duke (the number 1 seed college basketball team) and the Maize & Blue (University of Michigan, the number 2 seed in college basketball) fall to their demise on Saturday and Sunday. I know you may be saying, what does sports have to do with fashion? Absolutely nothing lol! I'm just simply giving you a recap of my weekend.

To say I spent most of my weekend on the couch with my hubs, yelling at the TV, praying for our favorite teams to win is an understatement. However, after spending all Saturday being in the house watching sports, I suggested an impromptu date night. I was craving Mexican Food. So we hit up a Mexican Restaurant, La Parrilla (a gem that I recently discovered at an outdoor mall in Macon, GA). I wanted to look fly (since I spent most of my Saturday in my PJ's). I grabbed my all black Kardashian Jumpsuit that I purchased at Sears a few months back. I'd never worn it, so I was popping tags (lol, just kidding). I thought this was a special enough occasion and let's face it. I wanted to look hot!

This jumpsuit did the job. If there is one thing I love, it is a jumpsuit. I think they are an effortless way to pull off sexy. You are covered just enough yet reveal just enough to give a pinch of sexy and a whole lot of class. I paired the jumpsuit with some tie up wedge sandals (since it was such a beautiful day). My black cropped faux leather jacket. My Michael Kors Watch, diamond studs, junk necklace and Snakeskin clutch. Since my outfit was a New Yorkers go - to pallet, all black I decided to ramp up my makeup using a bold, matte, hot pink lip (NYX - Shocking Pink Matte Lipstick - MLS02) and a hot pink lip gloss (NYX - Xtreme Lip Cream in Dolly Girl - XLC01). Check out the pulled together look below.

The Many Faces of Ali!



Kardashian Jumpsuit - Sear
Tie Up Wedges - Target
Cropped Faux Leather Jacket - Forever 21
Snakeskin Clutch - Target
Junk Necklace - Charming Charlie's
Silver Disc Ring - Forever 21
Silver Michael Kors Watch - Macy's



Date Night Recap: Good Food + Good People + Good Conversation = Great Fun!

All in all I had a great weekend. I pray I have a successful week. As I do for all my subbies and supporters. Happy Monday luvs! Today is page 14 out of 365 in your 2013 book of life. Make it count :)

-Ali

2 comments:

  1. Love your jacket! Found your blog by Googling "cropped faux leather jacket" and the pics of this outfit came up--it's just what I'm looking for. How long ago did you get it from F21? I'm wondering if I can still get one and if not, can you point me in the direction of another good option?

    Thanks,
    Dayka

    ReplyDelete