Friday, January 25, 2013

...And The Winner Is???

I just want to take the time out to again say thank you to all my Ali Fashion Sense followers. You gals/guys don't know how much your support motivates me to keep it pushing. I feel like 2013 has some great things in store for me. I can't wait to begin soaking up more knowledge and bringing you all, my supporters, greater fashion content. I know I periodically mentioned last year (at the end of 2012) that I was holding a contest. The contest rules were you had to subscribe to the Ali's Fashion Sense blog and "Like" the Ali's Fashion Sense Fan Page to be entered.

To all you who followed through, you did not go unnoticed. I appreciate your love so much. But, unfortunately, there could only be one winner. So without further or due, I would like to announce my winner. AND THE WINNER IS...

My old colleague, good friend, and huge Ali Fashion Sense supporter:
LIZA KORNILOVA!!!!!!

Liza & I, "matching" on my 26th birthday celebration dinner at Olive Garden


Liza will be receiving a $25 Forever 21 E - Gift Card (one of my fav stores of course) so she can find a snazzy piece or two for the new year!



Again I just want to thank you all for your love and support. I can't wait to unveil the new concepts and ideas I have for Ali's Fashion Sense. Until then spread the words to your family and friends about my blog. I definitely appreciate the exposure!

Follow Me/Subscribe!!!
Blog: Ali's Fashion Sense: www.alifashionsense.blogspot.com
Facebook Fan Page: Ali's Fashion Sense: www.facebook.com/AlisFashionSense
Instagram: Alisfashionsense


I hope you all have a GREAT weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment