Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ali 2013 Spring Trend Alert: White Sandals

Confession: I'm not a fan of white shoes. Something about white shoes screams horrid, cheap, and tacky when I see them. But with time, comes evolution and growth. After seeing white shoes (sandals, wedges, pumps etc.) on the spring trend alert I opened up my mind, determined to give these snow white shoes a try. The images I am about to show you are way out of the price range for a fashionista on a budget. But I was totally intrigued by the architecture, the shapes, the details etc. of these amazing collection of shoes. If you put any of these shoes on your feet you are guaranteed to get noticed.


Sandals listed from right to left, row by row
1. Giuseppe Zanotti for Kanye West - $5,892
2. Unknown Designer
3. Jeffrey Campbell Rockin' White Architecture Cutout Wedge Booties - $162
4. Burak Uyan Calfskin Leather Sandals - $1,499
5. Emilo Pucci Dragon Resin & Calfskin Wedge - $4,928
6. Charlotte Olymipia Cherie Poodle Patent Sandals - $1,939
7. DSquared2 Belted Leather Sandals  - $1,045
8. Giuseppe Zanotti for Kanye West "Cruel Summer" - $1,625
9. Alexander McQueen Sculpted Resin & Leaf Sandals - $3,495 

After this post I'm going to scope out some more budget friendly white sandals to add to my spring wardrobe collection. I guess white shoes aren't so bad after all, once you give them a chance. Will you take the plunge down the slope of white sandals in time for spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment