Monday, March 3, 2014

2 Piece Leather


If you've been following Ali's Fashion Sense for a while you know I have a slight obsession with leather garments. OK, a huge obsession with leather. During our day trip to Vancouver, Canada over the Christmas break we visited "Topshop", where they had a massive holiday sale. I was able to snag a super cute light gray leather envelope skirt. I couldn't wait to create a stylish outfit using the leather skirt as the focal piece. I paired it with my cropped leather top, a tuxedo blazer, and a cute pair of sandals. A few added accessories (clutch, sunnies, statement necklace) and the look was complete. If you've never shopped at Topshop you're missing a treat. Check out their online website at http://us.topshop.com. You can find some awesome items (just thank me later).







Outfit Details: Envelope Skirt (Topshop), Cropped Leather Top (Forever 21), Tuxedo Blazer (Forever 21), Statement Necklace (Charlotte Russe), Sunnies (H&M), Sandals (Forever 21), Snakeskin Clutch (Target)

Enjoy your Monday luvs! Make it productive. I will see back here on Wednesday. Same place, same time!

-Ali
Xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment