Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Floral Trousers


Georgia has been on a temperature roller coaster. It simply cannot make up it's mind. Last week I was donning a sleeveless maxi with sandals and this week, I'm wearing a sweater and boots. Seriously? Just because Mother Nature can't make up her mind doesn't mean I can't usher in spring the right way. I grabbed my pastel floral jeans, my denim button up, a gray sweater, my riding boots and created this soft spring get - up as I headed to class bright and early Monday morning.





Bathroom #Selfie
Outfit Details: Sweater (Forever 21), Denim Button - Up (Target), Floral Trousers (Charlotte Russe), Riding Boots (Forever 21), DIY Floral Headband (Me), Starfish Necklace (Target), Leather Moto Jacket (TJ Maxx), Sunnies (Forever 21), Gold Watch (Charming Charlie's)

Hopefully, Mother Nature will make up her mind sooner than later, so we can REALLY enjoy spring. In the meantime, stay fab and bundled up my luvs! Happy Hump Day.

-Ali
xoxoxo

2 comments: