Friday, March 21, 2014

Stripes & Socks


Stripes are always fun and bold, especially when they come on a dress with tulle. You can't go wrong with tulle! It makes you feel so girly lol! I paired this cutesy dress with the below the knee socks, patent leather pumps, and a denim jacket. It feels like I'm channeling my inner "Cher & Dion" from Clueless with the socks lol. I put my hair in a messy ponytail and added a ruby lip. TIP: black and white with a red lip does wonders. 








Outfit Details: Dress (Ce La Vie), Denim Jacket (Forever 21), MK Watch (Macy's), Socks (DSW), Pumps (DSW)

TGIF Luvs!!! See ya Monday. Have a good weekend!

-Ali
xoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ali, where can I find a dress/skirt like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pattern is the basis for a garment to be sewed. Pattern makers produce and maintain patterns for garments that designers have sketched out. Pattern makers are key persons in realization of a garment. Maria B

    ReplyDelete