Friday, March 14, 2014

The Windy Blues


The past few days, it truly has felt like a GA spring. We've had sunny 70 degree days, with no clouds in the sky, which prompted me to pull out one of my favorite maxi dresses. I don't even remember where I bought this dress but I love the lightness, comfortable, easy going spirit of this maxi! It was really windy on Wednesday, so I pulled out my navy cardigan. I wanted to change up my hair a little bit so I decided to re-create this simple milk-braid style which I snagged from Mattieologie's Youtube Channel (check out her tutorial video here). I added my DIY floral headband (if you didn't see that blog post check it out here) to add an element of suprise. I love how this simple look came together so flawlessly. And the "Heroine" M.A.C lippe (which is one of my favs at the moment) just compliments the blue hues so well.










Outfit Details: Maxi (Marshall's...I think), White Sandals (Charming Charlie's), Cardigan (Wet Seal), Floral Headband (DIY), MK Watch (Macy's), Statement Necklace (Kiosk), Heroine Lippie (M.A.C)

Are you excited as me to get your maxis into rotation! I know it's been a harsh winter around the country, so we are all ready for spring/summer greatness!!! Have a good weekend luvs. See you back here bright and early Monday morning.

-Ali
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment