Friday, April 18, 2014

Ali's Spring Wishlist


Every time a new season rolls around there are new trends. new silhouettes, and new color pallets to try. So in honor of Spring and it's new fashion trends, I've put together my top Spring Essentials including denim overalls, white sandals, pastel moto jackets and much more!


Spring Essentials

Spring Essentials by alifashionsense featuring a zara jacket

WISHLIST ITEMS
1. AE Denim Overalls - American Eagle: $59.99 (here)
Who knew we would be sporting overalls in our 20s? I thought we got rid of them in our childhood. Guess not!

2. Stacked Stoned Necklace - J. Crew: $138.00 (here)
A statement necklace can do wonders jazzing up a plain outfit.

3. Eunice by Beau + Ashe - Shoedazzle.com: $59.95 (here)
I have NEVER been a fan of white shoes (besides sneakers). But I told myself this season I will step out of my fashion comfort zone and  "GO FOR IT!" I'm looking to cop some dope white heels just in time for Sping/Summer.

4. Cropped Jacket with Zips - Zara: $159.00 (here)
Leather Moto Jackets have been on trend for a while now. Like the old saying goes "If it's not broke don't fix it." You can still carry your love for moto jackets into Spring, by simply wearing the style in a soft pastel like the blush pink or baby blue.

6. Lucite the Way Clear Lucite Clutch - Lulus.com: $44.00 (here)
Lucite clutches are a hot commodity this Spring. Even though it's "see - through" it adds a cool element to any outfit. Just be sure to keep a small decorative change purse to hide your money (safety first ladies)!

7. Morange Lipstick - M.A.C Cosmetics: $16.00 (here)
Orange is the "it" lip color of Spring. I love it because it looks great on all skin complexions. Try out this vibrant, vivid orange lippie at M.A.C. I'm sure you won't be disappointed.

8. Deborah Lippman "Tiptoe Through Tulips" Nail Polish - Neiman Marcus: $19.00 (here)
White nail polish is my all time favorite. But I decided for Spring I would explore different color pallets. I love this warm coral color it compliments my chocolate skin perfectly.

9. Tropic Muse Short Set - Pixie Market: $65.00 (here)
Move over suits, a new sheriff is in town. I love the idea of the matching a top and short with an interesting print. It looks very polished and you're able to dress it up or down. Oh what versatility!

10. Melody Ehsani x Reebok Classic Pump Omni Lite "Love Me or Hate Me" Sneakers - Ebay: Prices Vary (here
A dope sneaker is essential for the Spring. These beauties have a ton of details and are great conversation starters. They have larger than life swag but the coolest thing is they were designed by a female. #Girlpower

What's on your Spring wishlist?

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment