Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Coral


There is one color that I wish I had more of in my closet, and that is orange/coral. It's such a pretty color and once you put it on it's an instant mood lifter! I was gifted 2 lip laquers ("What Lolita Wants" what I'm wearing now...as well as "Too Sweet" not pictured) by a new cosmetic company, Bareface and Models (you will hear more about this company very soon). Since orange is on trend for the spring, I wanted to create an outfit that would accentuate my bold lip.








Outfit Details: Open - Back Blouse (TJ Maxx), White Distressed Shorts (Forever 21), Spiked Wedges (GoJane.com), Ring (Forever 21), Watch (Target), Necklace (Target), Sunnies (Thrifted), Lip Laquer (Bareface and Models)

What color is calling your name this spring?

-Ali

2 comments:

  1. Work it hun. I love this look. You are so spring ready. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. I'm ready for the Spring weather (I know you don't have that problem living in Florida).

      Delete