Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Laxed Tribal Prints



As some of you know, I'm back in school. The thing you may not know is that my school is almost 2 hours away from where I live. So I usually drive up on Monday, go to class, stay the night with a family member, go to class Tuesday, then drive home, in the midst of 5 ' o' clock Atlanta traffic *cues Pharrell's "Happy"* (mind over matter lol), and trek home. I always want to put my best foot forward fashionably speaking, but when it comes to the drive home I want to be comfortable. The weather is in an in between stage right now as the temperatures are trying to match the title of Spring. So I was able to get away with wearing my fringe boots without being too warm. I paired the comfy boots with a free flowing tribal blouse, jeans, and feather earrings to complete the look!







Outfit Details: Tribal Print Top: Love Culture, Slate Gray Sweetheart Jeans: Old Navy, Cognac Fringed Boots: Kmart, Sunnies: Forever 21, Feather Earrings: Charming Charlie's, MK Watch: Macy's

What do you throw on when you want to be comfortable yet fashionable?  I will see you here bright and early Friday morning :)

Happy Hump Day,

-Ali
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment