Monday, April 28, 2014

Gladiators in the Spring



GLADIATORS: No...I'm not talking about Olivia Pope and Associates or avid Scandal watchers (Sidebar: is anyone else having Thursday night Scandal withdraws? Oh, me neither lol). I'm referring to the popular trend that has made an appearance for yet another season. Gladiator sandals are a hot trend that I recommend all my lovely readers try if you haven't already. If you're in search for a good pair check out shoe stores like: Steve Madden (KC - Maven), Asos.com (Report Signature Lastro Gladiator Flat Sandals), GoJane.com (Cutthroat Reptile Gladiator Sandals), or just browse handy dandy Google.

STYLING MY GLADIATORS
I decided I wanted to be cute, casual, and comfy heading to church yesterday. So I started the look off selecting my flat cognac colored lace - up gladiators. I then chose to wear my white ruffled one shoulder dress (as a skirt), and my fav denim button up on top to create the look. I love how denim, white, and brown flows together so nicely. It's a match made in heaven :)









Outfit details: Denim Shirt (Target), One Shoulder Dress (Marshall's), Gladiator Sandals (GoJane.com), Watch (Charming Charlie's), Juicy Couture Charm Bracelet (Juicy Couture Outlet...Charms Sold Individually), Floral Hair Clip (Bridal Shop), Aviators (H&M)

Do you own a pair of gladiators? How do you style them? Drop a line in the comment section below. I'd love to hear from you on this glorious Monday :)

-Ali
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment