Friday, June 20, 2014

Golden Details


I'm a lover of BIG things: big closets, big hair, and even big cities. But sometimes, its cool to scale back and enjoy the simplicities of life. Contrary to popular belief there are a lot of small towns around the state of GA that have hidden charm like Warner Robins, Macon, and Perry, GA; although lot of people who live outside of the state of Georgia think that Atlanta is the only city here (really, but not really). I went "downtown" Perry the other day with my hubby, camera in hand, while sporting my golden details (the trim of my glasses, the ankle strap on my wedges, and my layered gold chains) and here's some of the shots we captured.










Outfit Details: Army Green Tunic (Forever 21), Distressed Denim Shorts (Forever 21), Wedges with Gold Ankle Strap (Forever 21), Sunnies (Forever 21), Hat (H&M), Watch (Charming Charlie's), Short Gold Necklace (Forever 21), Long Triple Layered Gold Necklace (Thrifted)

From the budding trees and rustic alleyways, to the cobblestone side walks this quaint area had a southern charm which helped my basic threads and golden accents shine through! As you head into the weekend don't let anyone dim your light.

"Shine bright like a diamond and live your life like it's golden have a lovely weekend!"

Xoxo,
-Ali

1 comment:

  1. I love how simple your outfit is, but its still classy! I love the top and those earrings. The scenery is is pretty cool too

    ReplyDelete