Monday, June 2, 2014

Spring Nude Pallet


Spring is all about color: pastels, creams, and whites. On Saturday as I was picking out my clothes for church I started out with a blank slate. I knew I wanted to wear my cream J-Lo dress that I picked up from Kohl's a couple years ago. Once I had the foundation I wanted to add a little color to liven up this simple dress. I went for my burnt orange silky blouse and my coral, cream, and gold necklace. I used my sleek nude pumps to balance out the outfit, then slicked my hair in a high bun to pull the look together. I love the subdued nude pallet. It's soft and quiet, yet it is refreshing!








Outfit Details: Cream J-Lo Dress with Gold Buckle, which is hidden (Kohl's), Burnt Orange Blouse (Forever 21), Nude Pumps (Forever 21), Necklace (Charlotte Russe), Ring (Forever 21), Cream & Gold Watch (Target)

This classy polished look put me in a regal state of mind. Hopefully that carries on into today! Happy Monday luvs. I hope you have an awesome day!

-Ali
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment