Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Red Accents


The older I've gotten the more I've noticed that I've accumulated a lot of black pieces in my closet. I remember back in high school I would jokingly tease my debate teacher Mrs. Siegel because she wore black EVERYDAY. I told her that she should incorporate color into her wardrobe. Now that I'm older, I see maybe she was onto something that my young mind couldn't understand. I'm all for an all black ensemble #allblackeverything but sometimes you have to add the unexpected to differentiate your look.

Ali's Fashion Sense Fashion Tip: If you wear one color from head to toe like all black or all white play around with different textures and fabrics to help it standout more.








Outfit Details: Black Romper (Forever 21), Blazer (H&M), Lace - Up Booties (Charlotte Russe), Statement Necklace (Charlotte Russe), MK Watch (Macy's), Floral Headband (DIY Project), Aviator Sunnies (H&M)


The red accents (the floral headband and red lip) truly help this outfit standout! I love how the look came together, and how cute is the red bench and waterfall? Happy Wednesday luvs. Enjoy your day and make it great.

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment