Friday, July 11, 2014

Fringe Benefits


Fringe has so many benefits. It's so much fun to wear! It makes you want to go outside and take a twirl (which I did during this photo shoot) like a little child! It looks cool on and it brings spunk to any outfit. I scored this fringe overcoat from Forever 21 back in January. There's something about fringe that makes me want to channel the 1960s hippies vibe. I must say wearing fringe does however come with its own set of challenges. I've definitely gotten my fringe caught on a door knob or handle before. So just be careful not to snag or pull your fringe or get jewelry entangled into it or it can stretch the delicate fringe strips.









Outfit Details: Fringe Overcoat (Forever 21), Lip Crop Top (Forever 21), Distressed Jeans (TJ Maxx), Laced Booties (Charlotte Russe), Gold Hoops (Beauty Supply Store), Gold Watch (Charming Charlie's), Ring (Forever 21)

Do you see the benefits of fringe? I sure hope you do. If you don't want to wear fringe on an overcoat you can find fringe pieces and accessories all over (on shoes, bags, jewelry etc.). Happy Friday to all my readers. I hope you have a great weekend :) 

Xo,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment