Thursday, July 24, 2014

Graphic Business


I love mixing casual and structured pieces. So I called this look graphic business. I paired my Notorious BIG Ready to Die Graphic Tee with my red pencil skirt that I grabbed from the thrift shop for less than $10. I then added my nude pumps, crystal statement necklace, draped my denim jacket around my shoulders, and my black rimmed frames to pull the look together. Ali's Fashion Sense Tip: If you want  to create a casual chic look grab your favorite graphic tee, a structured bottom (i.e. a pencil skirt, midi skirt, or some tailored slacks), some nice pumps, and a nice jacket (denim jacket, blazer, or a moto jacket) to create a simple, comfortable look. 





Outfit Details: Notorious BIG Tee (Urban Outfitters), Red Pencil Skirt (Thrifted), Denim Jacket (Forever 21), Statement Necklace (Charlotte Russe), Nude Pumps (Forever 21), Black - Rimmed Frames (Forever 21)

Isn't the baby on this tee so adorable? I always loved looking at this CD cover when I was a young tyke. I'm sure the little boy is old now...wonder what he looks like? What do you think about wearing a graphic tee with a structured bottom? Where would you rock this look?

TGIF my luvs. I hope you have a great weekend. I'm hoping that I can go and see Lucy this weekend! I will see you all here on Monday.

Xo,
Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment