Thursday, July 3, 2014

Preppy Independence


Fireworks, cookouts, BBQ, pool parties, family - time, Popsicle's and much more. All these things come to mind when it comes to the 4th of July. In honor of our country's Independence Day I wanted to dawn the bold colors on our flag...red, white, and blue. I took the laid - back, preppy approach as I put my look together. I found a great park with a quaint gazebo to help me capture my patriot photos. Check out the photos and outfit details below.









Outfit Details: Striped Blue & White Polo T-Shirt (Ralph Lauren), Bermuda Shorts (Old Navy), Sperry Top Siders (Journey's), Sunnies (Aldo), Gold Watch (Charming Charlie's)

What are you wearing to your 4th of July cookouts/parties? Will you be preppy, dressy, casual...let me know in the comment section below ;)


Before you get dressed and enjoy the great food and fellowship today... I just wanted to take a quick moment to say HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY! I pray all of you, my readers, have a great day with family and friends as we celebrate our Country's Independence! TGIF fashionistas and Happy 4th of July. Be safe out there!


Xo,
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment