Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Blanket Poncho + Fringe Booties


Is there that one item in your closet that every time you put it on you just instantly love your outfit? That is how I feel about my blanket poncho. It's something about the poncho that offers a nonchalant cool factor all while keeping you warm, and offering an intriguing pattern to look at. It's bold colors pop out amongst the simplest backdrop. 


I was able to pair it with my Lauren Conrad skinny jeans (don't shoot me they are my most comfortable pants at the moment...blame it on the bump lol), my chambray button up, fringe booties, tan fedora, and gold statement necklace. For an added effect I pulled out my nude framed sunnies. I really love how the look came together. This is the perfect outfit for a nice daytime date with the boo or brunch with the girls. I wouldn't suggest wearing the shoes for a long period of time. But they are cute at least for shoe - cam purposes. Don't judge me ladies...we know sometimes beauty is pain.









Outfit Details: Blanket Poncho (Forever 21), Chambray Shirt (Charlotte Russe), Black Lauren Conrad Skinny Jeans (Kohl's), Tan Fringe Booties (Charlotte Russe), Tan Fedora (Forever 21), Sunnies (Forever 21), Statement Necklace (DSW)

Ali's Fashion Sense Styling Tip: Ponchos are a great way to add a dash of style immediately without thinking too hard. You can pair them with a button up, pencil skirt, and pumps for a more office appropriate look or a pair of jeans, riding boots, and a turtle neck for an airport chic look! The possibilities are endless. This poncho allows me to push the boundaries of potential within my own closet. If you don't have a poncho...I suggest you put that on your 2016 shopping list ASAP.

Happy Hump Day Luvs,
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment