Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Furry Gray Duster Vest + Black Skirt

"I've got sunshine, on a cloudy day! When it's cold outside, I've got the month of May! I guess, you say, what can make me feel this way? My boys...talking bout my boys, my boys (hubby and son of course)!" No seriously Sunday was a very cloudy and windy day in Central Georgia. It was also pretty chilly (hence why this song popped into my head). Whenever it is cold out I love to grab a faux fur vest to layer with. They are the perfect fashion accessory and they can definitely keep you warm. For Sunday's OOTD I opted for my long furry gray duster vest that I scored from H&M a couple seasons ago. I love this vest because it not only keeps me warm, but it has a cool texture, and is a great neutral to pair with jeans, slacks, a dress, or even a skirt. It's the perfect chilly weather accessory. As I mentioned a couple posts ago I am able to disguise or display my baby bump whenever I like. Sunday was one of those days that I contained the bump a little more by wearing my Express skirt (that has an elastic waistband...thank God for elastic lol) along with my white collared shirt, black tights, and black wedge booties. 









Outfit Details: Furry Gray Duster Vest (H&M), Skirt (Express), White Collared Shirt (JC Penny), Tights (Target), Booties (Target), Sunnies (Forever 21), Statement Necklace (FancyKouture.com)

The look really kept me warm even with the wind whipping and the clouds invading the sky. All I needed was a hot cup of cocoa and a fire place and I would have been in business. Whats your favorite chilly weather fashion accessory? A fur vest? Tights? Riding boots? Over the knee socks? I'd love to hear in the comment section below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment