Friday, January 8, 2016

Camel + Black


Being pregnant causes your body to go through many changes. Some of the challenges that I face are the mundane pregnancy clothes they offer in stores and online. Mostly they use garments that aid in disguising your bump rather than celebrating it offering boring colors and hideous patterns. Even though I'm with child I still want to look great, feel sexy, and celebrate the fact that I have an amazing life growing inside me. I wanted to challenge myself to create a more dressed up look that accentuated my bump, was comfy, and high fashion. While I LOVE to experiment with color you can't go wrong using a simplistic color palette like camel and black. I paired a ruffled black cami with a black pencil midi skirt and topped it with my camel duster coat and camel pumps to create this two - toned masterpiece. It turned out really well. My bump is displayed in it's full glory! Baby Anderson is the focal point...and while some days I'm more subconscious than others about displaying him in such a light...I decided to just go for it and rock the bump!!!!










Outfit Details: Camel Duster (Forever 21), Ruffled Cami (Forever 21), Black Pencil Midi Skirt (H&M), Tan Pumps (Forever 21), Sunnies (Forever 21), Gold Hoops (Charlotte Russe)

I found this really quaint courtyard that aided in the grown and sexy vibe of the photoshoot. I will have to recreate this look for a night out with the hubby. He really liked the look :)

TGIF! Have an awesome weekend.
-Ali (and Baby Anderson)

No comments:

Post a Comment