Friday, May 9, 2014

"Like a Boy"


You all know from time to time, I peruse magazines, online fashion sites, or use street style as personal inspiration. I do this to help challenge myself as well as a way to help stretch the items I already own in my closet (so I don't have to run out to the mall or jump on my computer to purchase something all the time). See, the way my bank account is set up lol *in my Kevin Hart voice*. So when I ran across this picture online I saved it on my iPad, and knew that this was a look I wanted to try to recreate.

THE INSPIRATION
This tomboy chic look piqued my interest. I knew I could remix this outfit with items I had in my closet. So here's what I came up with!





ALI'S FASHION SENSE REMIX
Here's my take on my tomboy chic look. When I put this outfit on my sassy attitude and swag went up to 1000 lol.









Outfit details: Flannel (Hubby's), Skirt (Forever 21), Cropped Faux Leather Top (Forever 21), Animal Print Booties (Belk), Leather Baseball Cap (Forever 21), Statement Necklace (Charlotte Russe), MK Watch (Macy's).

This outfit makes me want to cue Ciara's "Like a Boy." Maybe it's just me. Oh well, enjoy your weekend luvs. Be safe...have fun!!

-Ali
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment