Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Sheer Florals


Sometimes simplicity is best. Sunday, I didn't feel like getting super dressy for church (which is totally fine at our church). I just wanted to throw on something chic, yet casual, that's breathable, and comfortable. As I flipped through my handy dandy iPad for inspiration, I came across a floral blouse and white skinny jeans. Thats how I landed on this look: sheer floral blouse, white, cropped pants (that I rolled up), and my nude sandals. It's a very cutesy look, and I'm pleased with how it turned out.









 Outfit Details: Sheer Floral Lauren Conrad Blouse (Kohl's), White Cropped MK Trousers (TJ Maxx), Nude Sandals (Charlotte Russe), Floral Bracelet (Forever 21), Sunnies (Forever 21)



By the looks of this photo shoot you can tell the vibe of my day! Very C-H-I-L-L lol! Happy Hump Day everyone. Enjoy today, you're a couple days away from the weekend :) Just hold on *Drake voice* a little longer.

-Ali
xoxoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment