Monday, May 19, 2014

Stripes & Curls



I decided to try a perm rod set in my natural hair for the first time. I was a little nervous as to how my hair would turn out, but was pleasantly surprised at how it looked :) I've been a little under the weather the last couple of days so I wanted to get out of the house for some fresh air. I threw on my fav color combination: black and white and went to run some errands (Target, Goodwill, and Books- A- Million). This dress screams lets have a good time :)







Outfit Details: Dress (Ce La Vie), Sandals (NYC), MK Watch (Macy's), Necklace (Detroit), Sunnies (Aldo), "Heroine" Lippie (M.A.C)

Happy Monday!

-Ali
xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Super cute doll. You can't go wrong with black and white. Love the lippie too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just convinced my friend to buy "Heroine" this weekend, love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're a great friend lol :) I love "Heroine"

      Delete