Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Chambray Shirt + Denim Overalls


Can I be totally honest with you? We're family right? Almost one month postpartum and I still can't fit into a lot of my jeans :( While I mostly revert to stretchy pants (and dare I say leggings...but I always make sure my bum is covered) my overalls are one pair of denim that I can actually get into. They aren't at the ideal fit at my current weight however, I think they still get the job done. I've said countless times here on Ali's Fashion Sense that pairing denim on denim is an instant way to look fabulous. So I grabbed my denim overalls and paired them with my chambray shirt. Since camel looks amazing alongside chocolate brown and denim I decided to pair my camel cape, camel fedora, and chocolate booties (with gold chains) and gold statement necklace with my denim duo. To up the studious factor I added a pair of animal print frames that I scored from Forever 21 for $5. I love how the look came together seamlessly! Check out the full look below.
  








Outfit Details: Overalls (Macy's), Chambray Shirt (Charlotte Russe), Cape (TJ Maxx), Fedora (Forever 21), Chocolate Booties (Forever 21), Animal Print Frames (Forever 21), Statement Necklace (Birthday Gift from AshleyMonique! from Charming Charlie's)

If you stand in your closet and have absolutely nothing to wear grab two denim pieces and I promise you, you will look polished in no time! You'll thank me later (I hope lol). Happy Hump Day luvs.

-Ali

P.S. Since I won't be blogging tomorrow happy pre one - month to my little angel in heaven, Derrek Jerrell Anderson Jr. Mommy loves you and I think about you everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment