Friday, February 19, 2016

Fringe + Faux Leather Pants

As I sit here editing my blog pictures and listening to 90s R&B (the likes of Blackstreet, Envogue, TLC, Montell Jordan etc.) I am getting pumped about the weekend. You know, when you get the chance to sleep in, catch up with friends, go on a date with bae, or just stay at home in your PJ's and catch up on Netflix; oh yeah and did I mention, sleep! This simple black and white ensemble reminds me of a sophisticated weekend outfit. You know one you can wear for a dinner date or a night out with the girls. 

I took some classics that you probably have in your closet currently and threw them together. I started with a simple white collared button down, and a pair of my favorite (stretchy) black faux leather pants. Then I began to accessorize by adding my black boyfriend blazer, my flirty fringe belt, fedora, sandals, statement necklace, and gold rimmed cat - eye sunnies. The fringe takes this simple black and white silhouette to a fool - proof, weekend - ready ensemble. 










Outfit Details: Boyfriend Blazer (Forever 21), White Collared Button Down (JC Penny), Faux Leather Pants (JC Penny), Fedora (H&M), Fringe Belt (Windsor), Statement Necklace (DSW), Cat - Eye Sunnies (Forever 21), Sandals (Forever 21)

I showed you how you can take this outfit from business meeting to happy hour by simply removing the boyfriend blazer. It's just that simple. I hope you are as ready for the weekend (and NOT the singer lol) that I am. I have a pretty chill weekend ahead but I am excited about getting a tattoo today in memory of my little munchkin!!! What's on your weekend agenda? Better yet, what are you wearing? Let me know in the comment section below. In the meantime, may your weekend be lit ;) and full of fun (whatever your definition of fun may be).

Xoxoxo,
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment