Monday, February 22, 2016

Shaggy Vest + Striped Dress


We made it to another Monday. New day! New possibilities! New blessings bestowed upon us :) This weekend was pretty packed for me. I went and got a tattoo to commemorate my angel DJ on Friday. It was a little more painful than I remember (I have two other tattoos) but I took it like a G in honor of my little guy! My hubby was there to support me. One of my really good friend packed up her stuff and moved 1.5 hours away for a new job, so I went to say my goodbyes. Then Saturday after I had rehearsal (for Praise Team) the hubby and I chilled around the house for a little bit, before going to see the movie Race (I definitely recommend going to see it...I learned a lot about Jesse Owens) then we capped off our night with dinner at a Mexican restaurant, Margaritas.

I decided to wear my shaggy vest (which you've seen a couple of times on the blog now), my striped shift dress, navy tights, and chocolate booties to create my weekend outfit. I paired it with my white collared shirt, a statement necklace, and my glasses to take the look to the next level. The simple combo of a shift dress + vest + collared shirt = flawless foundation to an amazing outfit. Check out the pictures below to see the full look.










Outfit Details: Shaggy Vest (Forever 21), Striped Dress (JC Penny), Collared Shirt (JC Penny), Navy Tights (Target), Chocolate Booties (Forever 21), Statement Necklace (Charlotte Russe), Opticals (Forever 21)

This outfit was very comfy and still is put together enough to run errands or even go on a date with hubby! What did you do/wear this weekend? I'd love to hear about it in the comment section below.


Here's a glimpse of my tattoo (keep in mind I just got it done so it looks a little abnormal). I am in love with it. I think my tattoo artist did an amazing job capturing exactly what I wanted.

I hope you have a great day and a stellar rest of your week! Happy Monday luvs. Lets make it a great one.

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment