Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Printed Pajamas



Ever so often fashion hits a home run with a new trend. The new matching pajama trend is ideal (at least for me). You get to wear something comfy that doesn't take much effort to throw on and pull together because it comes as a matching set. 

When I first saw this printed pajama matching set at Target a few months ago I was intrigued. The print along with the unique color palette kind of intimidated me at first, but I took it to the fitting room and tried it on anyway. Ali's Fashion Sense Tip: ALWAYS try things on...even if it may scare you on the hanger. You never know what gems you may stumble upon. 








WOMEN'S WRAP KIMONO// via Target - WOMEN'S WIDE LEG FASHION PANTS// via Target - WOMEN'S VELVET DOUBLE TIER TANK// via Target - YELLOW SUNNIES// via Windsor (similar) - BOW CHOKER// via Charlotte Russe (similar) - LACE UP BOOTIES// via Charlotte Russe (similar in burgundy) - TASSEL EARRINGS// via H&M (similar here & here)


I'm so glad I made the purchase for four reasons: 1.) It looks awesome on 2.) It fits well 3.) It is very cool aesthetically 4.) You can mix and match each piece in the set with different items you already own in your closet. This is a 3 - in - 1 set (wrap kimono, velvet tank, printed trousers - even though everything I purchased was separate), which allows you to get the most out of your money spent!! Here's to wearing pajamas outside in a stylish way :)

Happy Hump Day luvs, Make today a great one,
-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment