Monday, March 26, 2012

Color Craze



One of this seasons hottest new trends is...COLOR DENIM. I have to say I am a big fan. A couple of weeks ago, I snagged a pair of Coral Jeans at Charlotte Russe along with a pink laced-back button up (sidebar: coral is my new "it" color going into Spring). This past weekend I paired my coral jeans with a tribal, see-through back top (from Forever 21), a raised shoulder blazer (from H&M), and some wedged booties (from Aldo) - all seen below. I love the endless styling possibilities that colored jeans offer. I will definitely be buying more colors in the near future! Here are some examples of how to rock colored denim.



What color will you rock?

1 comment:

  1. I like the ones from Forever 21 because of the fit and color options. H&M pants don't work that well for me. I have a cobalt pair ! Yes, for color jeans.

    ReplyDelete