Saturday, March 31, 2012

H&M, Forever 21, Glamaholic Lifestyle Overhaul


A couple of weeks ago, I went back home to Michigan for my 2nd wedding dress fitting. By the way, I absolutely love my wedding dress, it is a perfect fit for me and my personality (once my wedding takes place, I will definitely be posting pics from the BIG day). As I was at home, I decided to pamper myself a little bit. I went to a spa, went to one of my fav Mexican restaurants (On the Border), and of course I had to stop by one of my ultimate favorite places....THE MALL! Below I have my first Overhaul Video Blog (aka Vlog). I got some really great pieces that I'm excited to incorporate into my ever growing wardrobe collection and most importantly to share with you my subscribers.

I racked up at H&M, Forever 21, and I even made an online purchase from one of my upcoming favorite fashion blogger's (Mia Ray's) website Glamaholic Lifestyle. So check it out :)




1 comment:

  1. OMG! You need to be my stylist. All the things you showed... if I saw it I would have walked by it. But now that you point these things out, I notice how hott they are. Plus those cotton pants!!! SN:
    Can't wait to see you in your wedding dress!

    ReplyDelete