Thursday, November 29, 2012

OOTD - Cool Crisp Georgia Day

If you haven't heard I am currently in between jobs... since relocating to Georgia (shameless plug: if you know any company hiring Industrial Engineers - especially any fashion/cosmetic/beauty company (but not limited to of course) in Georgia please let me know) to be with my hubby. It's cool learning my role as a wife. Since being here I have gotten into a routine which doesn't require me to get cute everyday (since we go to the gym 3 to 4 times a week). So some days I just want to get dressed and look cute for no reason even though I may not be going anywhere (per say). When I was younger a lot of people used to ask me where I was going throughout the day because they said I usually looked overdressed. But my motto is "you should always look your best because you never know what the day may bring."

With that being said, I wanted to share my Outfit of the Day (OOTD) that I wore yesterday. The weather has been like a roller coaster here in GA. Some days it's sunny, some it's raining, and some it's cold! Well yesterday it was a cool 50 degrees so I decided to break out one of my pink faux fur jackets.

PINK POODLE


The focal point of this outfit for me is the jacket. It reminds me of a pink poodle (lol). It's a faux fur jacket that I picked up from Forever 21 a year or two ago. The white blouse has pink polka dots (which you can't really tell from the pictures...sorry for the change in lighting) I picked it up while thrifting in September. The shirt was less than $1. The jeans are probably one of my favorite pairs. They fit me like a glove. I got them from the Levi store at an outlet mall in Texas a couple years ago (Levi Extreme Curve Jeans). My boots are from Charming Charlie's. I got them on sale for like $22 about a year ago. I had been searching high and low for some cognac colored boots like these and they were the last pair, in my size, and on sale. I call that fashion fate :) My bag is also from Charming Charlie's as well.



CLOSE UP
Here is a quick close up of the jack and shirt (and my box braids...which I will be taking out this weekend)!!!




I'm going to make this post short and sweet. What OOTD are your wearing today? SN: One more day until the weekend :) Happy Thursday Luvs!

No comments:

Post a Comment