Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Boy Meets Girl

Today I didn't have to substitute teach, so I knew I had some things to take care of around the house. Some days I don't feel like getting all glam'd up so I chose to thug it out with my "boy meets girl" look. I took my new fav distressed cutoff shorts, a simple black tee, my husband's plaid shirt, my J's, topped it off with a bold red lip, and I made it a look. Check it out below.

BOY MEETS GIRLS
TIP: If you have a spouse or significant other (or even an older/younger brother) its cool to raid their closet's every once in a while. You would be surprised how you can take "manly" pieces from your guys closet and turn them into a statement piece in a cool outfit. See how I was able to snatch my hubby's plaid button up and incorporate it into my "tomboy" chic look. 

:: Black Tee: Forever 21::
:: Distressed Cutoff Shorts: Forever 21::
:: Plaid Button Up: Old Navy (Hubby's Closet)::
:: Jordan's: Nike::
::1986 Fitted Cap: DIY Project::
::Silver Rope Chain: Charlotte Russe::


Do you have a "boy meets girl" or tomboy chic outfit that you like to throw on from time to time? What does it consist of? Sneakers? Fitted Caps? (Stylish) Sweats? Let me know in the comment section below. Happy Hump Day luvs :)

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment