Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Weekend Recap: Military Inspiration

I know, I know. I'm a day late, but hopefully the content will make up for the tardiness. This week's "Weekend Recap" focuses on a military inspired look that I wore on Friday. A few weeks ago I did a "Mini Forever 21 Haul" where I showed a tunic that I purchased (along with a host of other items.If you don't remember my Forever 21 Haul you can check it out here. In today's blog post I will show you how I styled the tunic.


NO SHADE
Here's how the look came together. I took the olive green, military - esque, tunic (with faux leather sleeves), some black leggings, black sneaker wedges, and layered gold chains. I wanted a darker, vampy look so I painted my lips purple with one of Revlon's plum colored lipsticks. I curled my hair with loose curls to create the illusion of a curly bob; and wallah! Here's what I got. I love how the look came together!







GIVING YOU SHADE
I picked up the dopest pair of shades at H&M while I was in Tampa. They are round, have gold detailing, and elevated this look to another level!

:: Tunic: Forever 21::
:: Leggings: Target::
:: Wedge Sneakers: Target::
:: Long Gold Charm: Thrifted::
:: Herringbone Chain: Forever 21::
:: Gold Watch: Target::
:: Round - Gold Sunglasses: H&M::

My weekend was jammed packed with action, but this outfit helped me carry out all my duties while looking fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment