Friday, August 16, 2013

Mini Haul

Hey luvs!!! Happy Friday. As you all know (via my Weekend Recap from last week) I recently went to Jacksonville, FL to chill for the weekend. During that weekend trip I was able to make a trip to one of my favorite places...the mall. There is good and bad news to the story. The good news is that I was able to shop at Forever 21. The bad news is that I stayed in Forever 21 so long (2 hours to be exact) I was unable to see the rest of the mall :( But there is a bright side to the story, I was able to get a few pieces and I would like to share them with you in a Mini Haul video. So check it out below.




I know when I gave out my survey monkey a lot of you asked for a lot more video content, so I am trying to give you what you want. Please bear with me as I try to get better video content and better editing!!! If you have any other suggestions as far as what you would like to see on my blog please don't hesitate to ask me (you can email me at AlisFashionSense@gmail.com). And don't forget to subscribe to my new YouTube Channel: AlisFashionSense

I hope you have been inspired to shop at Forever 21 for the fall season. What was your favorite piece I purchased? Would you like to retrieve the items for your own personal closet? If so, here are the links below to get them.

FOREVER  21 MINI HAUL LOOK BOOK
Here is a list of the items I purchased and the links to where you can find them. (Click on the name of the item to redirect you to the link on Forever 21).


1. Laid Back Distressed Skinny Jeans




2. 80s Geo Utility Vest




3. Faux Leather Trimmed Tunic




4. Long Sleeve High Low Dress




5. Sleek Asymmetrical Stiletto Pumps



MY LOOK
Here's a rundown of my look in the video (in case you were wondering). 
:: Animal Print Scarf (worn as a turban): Charlotte Russe::
::Floral Printed Dress: Forever 21::
::Gold Herringbone Chain: Forever 21::
:: Lipstick: Kate (Rimmel) in the color "Rossetto - 04 ": CVS::

Kisses to you all *muah*

Well, that will do it for me today luvs. Have a wonderful (safe) weekend. Oh, one more thing, I have to give a quick shout out to my wonderful godmother (Cassandra) who was so kind that while thinking about me picked me up a $25 Forever 21 gift card :) It was definitely put to use as you can see. Thanks! You rock (and so do all of you to my wonderful readers and AFS subscribers)!

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment