Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Summer Wrap Up

There is exactly one month, 31 days, 744 Hours, 44,640 Minutes, and 2,678,400 seconds left of Summer. I know it has come and (almost) gone so swiftly. Hopefully, you have had an amazing summer with good friends, family, fun, fashion, and sunshine. In honor of this great season's transition
into Fall, I wanted to provide a "Summer Wrap Up" where we look back at this summer's hottest trends, and where I showcase some of my favorite looks of the summer :)


TOP SUMMER 2013 TRENDS
From Crop Tops, Cut - Off Shorts, Gladiators, White Nail Polish, Luxe Leather, Stripes, Circular Sunnies, Ombre Hair, Statement Necklaces, Sunkissed Skin - Illuminators, Distressed Boyfriend Jeans and Bright Lipstick. Summer of 2013 offered us some comfort, glam, and swag! 


Summer 2013 Trends






THE RECAP: MY TOP SUMMER PICKS
Here are some of my fav looks that I've created this summer! Whether it was denim, leather, a turban, or rocking a top knot this summer I really loved the major trends. But as always I had to put my "Ali twist" on it!

Here are six of my favorite looks from this summer! As you can see some of the biggest themes were leather, denim, maxi's, gladiators, and top knot buns :)


What trends have you crossed off your summer checklist? What are your favorites go - to pieces and trends? If there is something you want to try you have a month to do it. There are tons of summer sales as the stores are ushering in Fall items so snag your favorite pieces and show me your looks :) Stay tuned to Ali's Fashion Sense as I will show you how to get the best bang for your buck, helping you transition your summer wardrobe into fall seamlessly!

Happy Hump Day luvs!

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment