Monday, August 19, 2013

Monday on Chill

Hey luvs. I hope you had a great weekend. I wanted to blog something today, but I must be honest I have a small dosage of the "case of the Mondays" mixed with a sprinkle of writers block! But you know I luv you gals/guys so I have to give you at least some content :) So today's blog post will be short and sweet. It's called "Monday on Chill." It's been hella rainy in Central GA the ENTIRE summer...but over the weekend and even this morning as I type...it has been pouring down raining, and gloomy.

I always want to put my best foot forward, but somedays I'm in a sweatshirt and sneakers type of mood instead of skirt and stilettos mood. So here's what I came up with for this gloomy weather.


MY CHILL
I wanted to be chill since it's so gloomy and rainy out so here's what I came up with.
::Prabal Gurung Symmetric Sweatshirt: Target::
::Distressed Jeans: TJ Maxx::
::Neon Air Max 95: Dr. Jays::
::Gold Herringbone Chain: Forever 21::
::Gold Watch: Target::


The entire look: Sweatshirt, Distressed Jeans, Sneakers



Prabal Grurang Sweatshirt with Gold Accessories



Check my footwork: Neon Air Max 95's





STYLIN IN THE RAIN
Here are some simple items that are chill but still fab enough to rock, even in the rain!

Stylin' In The Rain





What is your go - to pieces when it rains?

No comments:

Post a Comment