Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Denim and Leather: OOTD

Hey luvs. Today I am coming to you with a quick OOTD. All these pieces you've seen before but I'm the queen of remixing outfits to make them seem new lol! The key to remixing an outfit is a few key pieces. Once you have some statement pieces you can create numerous outfits with a little bit of creativity. Today's outfit I will show you a couple ways to rock denim and leather.

The first look takes my cognac leather shorts that I picked up from Kohl's (The Lauren Conrad Collection) a couple summers ago. Paired with my denim button up (Target), and my burnt orange blazer (Forever 21). I completed the look with a few accessories like my cheetah scarf (turned into a turban from Charlotte Russe), knee high cutout gladiators (Makemechic.com), and gold jewelry from various places.

::Blazer: Forever 21::
::Denim Button Up: Target::
::Cognac Leather Shorts: Kohl's::
::Knee High Cutout Gladiators: Makemechic.com::
::Leopard Print Scarf: Charlotte Russe::


The second look I just removed the jacket and it gives off a slightly different vibe.



IT'S ALL IN THE DETAILS
Here's an up close look at the gold accessories that I decided to wear.

L to R:
::Gold Bracelet: Forever 21::
::Gold Watch: Target::
::Gold Herringbone: Forever 21::
::Layered Gold Chain: Thrifted::


What are your favorite items to remix? A pair of leggings? A dress? Your favorite sandals? Let me know below in the comment section! Have a wonderful day luvs :)

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment