Friday, September 27, 2013

Denim x Denim x Denim

Rihanna always brings it when she steps foot on the scene. Whether she's rocking "Ariel" red tresses or a blinged out crop top. She knows how to turn heads.

DENIM x DENIM x DENIM
The island songstress is an expert in mixing and matching head to toe denim. She knows how to keep denim light, fun, and flirty. Watch her work.





When I ran across these all denim looks I was super inspired. I knew (at some point) I wanted to attempt to recreate the looks. Here's my stab at tackling denim on top of denim.


STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM
Here's a synopsis of my denim from the bottom up. 



SELFIES
In the mirror taking selfies ;) 


OUTSIDE DENIM
The complete outfit. The top is from Target, the distressed jeans are from Forever 21, and the tan pumps are from Forever 21 as well. 



THE WRAP UP
Just me feeling my denim and my natural hair (it's been a minute since we've been acquainted). I'm rocking MAC's Snob lipstick and lipgloss (in case you were wondering). 



I hope you got inspired to try denim x denim. The denim does NOT have to match! Try denim skirts, vests, coats, shirts, jeans, or even accessories from head to toe. You will look great trust me!!!! TGIF luvs.

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment