Thursday, September 12, 2013

OOTD: Denim and Leather

Have you ever woke up and your hair was an absolute mess? Welcome to my world. Yesterday, I woke up and my hair just would not act right. I tried on a head band but it wouldn't cooperate either, so I decided to go with a turban :) (my leopard print scarf converted into a turban of course). This was the basis of my Outfit of the Day (OOTD).

I wanted to wear something a little more edgy so I pulled out my black leather tee (which you've seen a time or two on my blog), distressed cutoffs, and black wedges. I added my leopard turban, gold accessories, and a red lip and wa-lah my outfit was complete . FYI: The combination of denim and leather is the perfect duo to spice up your look, as we transition into the Fall. And I must tell you, I got really positive reactions from this look. While running all my errands yesterday, people were super friendly, very willing to help, and complimented me on my shoes and top. I'd like to think because I was well put together. One thing that we must always remember is the key to pulling off any outfit is not the labels, or if its "trendy" or not, but CONFIDENCE. OK I'll get off my Dr. Phil so you can see the OOTD. Check it out below.



DENIM & LEATHER
Leather Tee (Off The 5th Outlet), Distressed Cutoffs (Forever 21), Leopard Scarf/Turban (Charlotte Russe), Black Wedges (Aldo), Louis Vuitton Speedy (Gift), Gold Chain (Forever 21), Shades (Forever 21), and Gold Earrings (Charlotte Russe).  

I really like this look. I think it's a little rocker chic, with an urban twist!


Car Selfie! Hey y'all






Are you ready to ride on the leather (and denim) train? I hope so! Happy Thursday luvs :)

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment