Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Road Trippin' OOTD

Happy Hump Day to all my luvs this morning. I hope you are having a great start to your day! You're already half way through the week, so make it a good one :) The hubby and I are on our way out the door, to jump on the road to Tampa, FL. My husband is heading to USF to recruit for his job tomorrow and he asked me to tag along. But, I had to jump in and give you a quick blog. Whenever I'm heading on a (road) trip I always try everything on I pack (including shoes and jewelry) to make sure I like how the looks come together. Today's outfit of the day was no different. I tried it on to make sure it was comfy enough for the 4.5 hour ride to Tampa but also cute enough to get noticed ;)

Here's my OOTD that has me road tripping!

RED LIPS, CUTOFFS, & TRIBAL PRINT
These cutoffs were the basis of the outfit. I tried on several tops before committing to this tribal print (sheer back) top. I paired it with a black boyfriend blazer, some suede open toe booties, and a gold ID chain. The red lips bring the outfit together brilliantly. 

::Boyfriend Blazer: Forever 21::
::Tribal Print Tee: Forever 21::
::Cutoff Shorts: Forever 21::
::Gold ID Chain: Rainbow::
::Suede Open Toe Booties:: Aldo::
::Gold Watch: Target:: 

What is your go - to outfit when you're ready to hit the road? Let me know in the comment section below!

-Ali

1 comment: