Monday, September 2, 2013

Weekend Recap

Happy Monday luvs! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, and are enjoying this great Labor Day morning. Hopefully, you have today off and are able to chill and enjoy your family, friends, food, and fun. However, if you do have to work today, have a great productive day. Before you go, let me give you a rundown on what I did over the weekend.

So this weekend, was pretty cool. Friday, I had a date night with my love (the hubby). We went to dinner (Olive Garden), followed by a movie (Get Away). It was a great start to an awesome weekend. I chose to wear a sexy leopard jumpsuit, bringing out my inner animal. I paired it with my lace up wedges,  oversized earrings, and denim jacket.

BORN TO BE WILD 
This jumpsuit helps me a take a walk on the "wild side" with it's BOLD animal print! I suggest if you wear a print all over keep the accessories minimalistic and simple. 

:: Animal Printed Jumpsuit: H&M::
:: Lace - Up Wedges: DSW::
:: Denim Jacket: Forever 21::
:: Artistic Circular Drop Down Earrings: MD Beauty Supply Store::

Saturday was a bit more relaxed. We pretty much chilled the entire day (besides me having to go to a choir rehearsal for Sunday's 9:45AM service). We watched football, ate pizza, and ended the night watching a crazy 90's movie on Netflix (Asunder with Blaire Underwood). My outfit reflected the type of day I had. It was very chill, and super comfy.


COOLIN' IN MY J's
My shoes were my starting point for this outfit. The simple colors in the shoes: navy, red, silver, and gold were my guidelines for choosing the rest of this comfy outfit.

:: Air Jordan 7's: Foot Locker::
:: Oversized Cardigan: T J Maxx::
:: Distressed Jeans: T J Maxx::
:: Navy Laced Back Cardigan: Charlotte Russe::
:: Navy Cami: Forever 21::
:: Layered Silver Chain: Forever 21::
:: Michael Kors Watch: Macy's::



Just Me!!!


Sunday was cool. After church we rode up to ATL to meet up with my bro - in - law and mother - in - law (who passing through ATL coming back from an awesome vacay). We all met up at the Atlanta Airport to do lunch! It was great to spend some time with her before she flew back to the West Coast. After leaving the airport, my hubby and I headed over to Lenox Mall to do a little shopping, before we headed back down to WR. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pics on Sunday. But trust me it was a great time.

The thing I love most about personal style is that you can switch it up at anytime. As you can see, I'm all for putting on your heels and getting sexy, but I'm just as comfortable lacing up the J's and wearing a pair of jeans. It's all about my mood of the day! All in all, this was a fun weekend and I loved the clothing choices I made. What did you do over the weekend? What did you wear? Hopefully, you did something fun. If not...don't worry! Enjoy today :) HAPPY LABOR DAY luvs!

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment