Wednesday, September 18, 2013

I've Got the Blues

Fall is all about neutral, rich, vampy colors. But make way for a new hue to take over the fall season. What you ask? Hues of blue! While everyone is walking around in their camel capes, brown booties, and toting their black bags you can shatter the mold and walk boldly onto the Fall fashion scene with the rich tones of blue. Literally! Pick out your coolest shades of cobalt, royal, or navy blue and show them what ya got!

Here are a few ideas to kick your blue rage into high gear.


I've Got the Blues

I've Got the Blues by alifashionsense featuring GUESS by Marciano




The great thing about this bold shade of blue is you can wear it head to toe or just do small doses with interesting blue accessories. I must admit, my closet it pretty void of blue hues...but I will make it a priority to catch the blues. Do you have the blues? No? Get it by snagging a beautiful blue blazer or peplum sheath dress. Happy Hump Day luvs!

-Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment