I recently went to the red dot boutique aka Target to peruse the aisles, and I must say I was completely blown away by the awesome pieces that I spotted. So here are the top 10 items that are must haves for the Fall season.
1. Mossimo Women's Faux Leather w/ Chain Detail Ponte Jacket - $34.99
This little black numbers is a mixture of two of my favorite things blazers and leather. How could you go wrong with that?
2. Mossimo Women's Tailored Stretch Ankle Pant - $27.99
These are the perfect set of trousers with the tuxedo stripe on the side. The rare olive green give the pants a fresh new vibe.
3. Mossimo Women's Sheath Dress Green Print - $29.99
This bold sheath dress adds an element of sophistication and fun. Perfect for the office, a morning of worship, or an early brunch.
4. Mossimo Supply CO. Fedora Hat - $16.99
This fedora exudes Rachel Zoe to me. It could be gorgeous with a long maxi and fur vest, or a more simple silhouette.
5. Mossimo Gradient Smoke Lens Sunglasses Black Frame - $16.99
Block out the sun, the haters, and all other distractions with these oversized black circular sunglasses.
This is the perfect statement piece to pair with your LBD or underneath your crisp white button up.
7. Women's Mossimo Kyla Buckle Boot - $24.49
This is the perfect casual boot with the right amount of hardware to get a second glance.
8. Merona Women's Herringbone Favorite Shirt - $15.00
Plaid is the new black this Fall. OK maybe not the new black, but it is right on trend, and just in time for the Fall season. Tie it around your waist, where it open with a cami underneath, or wear it as is, underneath a blazer. There are major options.
9. Xhilaration Juniors Collarless Faux Leather Jacket Mauve - $13.98
(Faux) Leather Jackets are one of Fall's reoccurring essentials. You can never go wrong with a leather jacket. Add an element of surprise with an unexpected color like mauve.
10. Xhilaration Juniors Lace Pencil Skirt Wine - $19.99
This wine colored pencil skirt with lace detailing is the perfect way to take your button up to the next level. Add a pair of riding boots and a cardigan and it's an easy way to create a polished office look.
There are plenty more amazing pieces that you can find browsing Target's aisles in person or virtually. This is just a sneak peak of all the jewels they have stocked for this Fall season. And don't forget the launch of 3.1 Phillip Lim's collection which just hit Target stores on 9.15.13! Preview the look book here.